Re: [eclipse-users] reified constraints

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 12:09:43 +1000
On 19/09/2007, at 9:43 AM, Joachim Schimpf (Independent Contractor)
wrote:

> Hmm, right.  And I notice that the unreified notin/2 has the same
> problem.  It would be more expensive to propagate this, but it
> seems clearly desirable.  If anybody wants to have a go at it,
> the implementation is in a file called generic_sets.ecl.

I'll give it a go.

I don't suppose there is a notification port for ic variables which
informs you what values are removed from the domain of a variable
when it is constrained? I know there are the min, max and hole
suspension lists, but you still have to scan the domain to see what
has changed.

Malcolm

--
            "Cleanliness is not next to godliness nowadays,
                 for cleanliness is made an essential