[eclipse-users] visualisation code

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 12:13:14 +1000
Is there any source documentation for the java visualisation code and
the protocol used for communicating with it? I want to write my own
special-purpose visualisation code, but the existing code is so
massive, I don't know where to begin.

Malcolm
--
"If there is one thing worse than the modern weakening of major morals
    it is the modern strengthening of minor morals.