Re: [eclipse-users] visualisation code

From: Malcolm Ryan <malcolmr_at_...25...>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:26:16 +1000
On 25/09/2007, at 11:19 AM, Kish Shen wrote:

> First, we would really welcome any contributions of new
> visualisation clients etc. to ECLiPSe!

My viewer is going to be heavily tailored to my particular constraint
problem, so I don't think it would be of much value to you.

> I think there are some java doc style documentation for the Java
> code, for example, in Viewer.java. I don't really know how detailed
> it is, but if that is insufficient, I can only suggest looking at
> some of the viewer code, such as TableViewer.java.

Yes, I've started exploring this code, and there a bits of
documentation here and there (amid 100 classes in a single package!).
I'm basically starting with the TableViewer and hacking it to look
like I want.

Malcolm

--
"The modern man in revolt has become
           practically useless for all purposes of revolt.