Re: [eclipse-users] Count number of non-ground variables in a list

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 00:02:01 +0000
Stephen Flinter wrote:

> As an aside, are you aware of any max-csp implementations in eclipse?

I believe there have been some people who have implemented soft
constraints in ECLiPSe, as part of their research/development work, but
I don't know the details. ECLiPSe also provide support for implementing
such constraints along with support for calculating the total weight for
the violated constraints, in lib(tentative) [and also the older
lib(repair)].