Re: [eclipse-clp-users] product configuration problems

From: Wit Jakuczun <wit.jakuczun_at_...6...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 09:58:59 +0200
2008/6/5 Tobias Tischler <tischler_at_...120...>:
>> You are not using clp variables. Your program is pure prolog and not
>> a clp program.
>
> Well, I already thought that something in this small program was wrong. But
> could you please tell me what exactly "clp variables" are? Do you mean I
> only can use numbers for constraint programming?

Have you read the article I had given a link to? The authors
have considered a similar problem to yours.

I could also recommend two books about CLP:
"Programming with constraints" Marriot Stuckey
"Constraint Logic Programming using ECLiPSe"

Best regards
--
[ Wit Jakuczun w.jakuczun_at_...116... ]
[ WLOG Solutions http://wlogsolutions.com ]