[eclipse-clp-users] ECLiPSe on mobile devices (smartphone, PDA)?

From: Ulrich Scholz <Ulrich.Scholz_at_...10...>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:24:26 +0200
Dear all,

as part of our project MUSIC (http://www.ist-music.eu) we ran into a problem
that might be solved by a constraint solver.  Because I have good
experiences with ECLiPSE, I wonder if we can use it.

MUSIC develops a middleware for mobile devices (smartphones, PDA) in Java.
ECLiPSe would be called via its Java interface.

Does anyone have experience with running ECLiPSe on mobile / small devices?

Thanks,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Scholz

Phone: +49-6221-533244
Email: ulrich.scholz_at_...10...

--

European Media Laboratory GmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 335719
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira, Scientific and Managing
Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter

www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de