Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Eclipse Deployment..using C++

From: <SadikAli.Sayyad_at_...123...>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:27:53 +0530
Hi,

1. I tried installing (unzipping) eclipse_rt on test machine.

2. I made the following entry into system registry

	Key - HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\IC-Parc\ECLiPSe\5.10
	String - ECLIPSEDIR
	Value -D:\WWWRoot\EWT\eclipse_rt

It all works fine on test machine.

I repeated the same thing on server machine, it gives me following
message

"This application failed to start because eclipse.dll not found. Try
reinstalling the application to fix the error"

All paths mention in Environment PATH variable and registry entry are
correct.

Can anybody suggest the solution to this?

Regards,
Sadik