[eclipse-clp-users] Compiling files from jars

From: Farrell, Andrew <andrew.farrell_at_...50...>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:50:35 +0000
Hi,

I want to be able EclipseConnection.compile a file, but instead of providing a java.io.File, I want to supply a file resource loaded from a jar. As I want to do this in a sandbox I can not interact with the underlying file system, which the former would require.

Is there any chance of:
(1) Augmenting the Java interface to allow this
(2) Supplying the source code for the java interface so I can extend it
(3) A way that I am missing that would allow me to do this?

Many thanks,
Andrew Farrell