(unknown charset) Re: [eclipse-clp-users] What about ppc_linux, mother fuckers!?

From: (unknown charset) Martin Günther <mintar_at_...134...>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 11:45:44 +0200
Hmmm, let's see...

> Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 03:50:24 +0200

Sent Friday night at 3:50... so I'd just assume this email is the
result of too many drinks while watching Pulp Fiction three times over
again.

Probably this pathetic SOB woke up today with a terrible hangover and
feeling very sorry for everything he said and did yesterday, so don't
be too harsh on him. Remember, his head is still aching! :-)

Cheers,
Martin

Am Fri, 29 Aug 2008 03:50:24 +0200
schrieb Fede zayer <zayerin_at_...32...>:

> Say what once again, mother fuckers, and I'll shot you.

Oh, and BTW it's "I'll shoot you". "I'll shot you" makes no sense.