Re: [eclipse-clp-users] several instances of ECLiPSe on Windows?

From: Ulrich Scholz <Ulrich.Scholz_at_...10...>
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 12:24:36 +0200
Hi Kish, thanks for your answer.

Yes, I was thinking of using embedded ECLiPSe and eclipse_rt.  The reason I
asked for multiple instances of ECLiPSe is that developing under ECLiPSe and
trying to find out how to deploy it as bundle requires two instances of
ECLiPSe on my machine.  I use them independently but not in parallel.
Nevertheless, I want to set up both from the start and don't have to change
registry keys all the time.

Regarding the deployment issues, I reply to my other posting.

Best regards,

Ulrich

--
Wir sind dabei:
CCN Congress Center NÜrnberg Ost, Stand 210

Ulrich Scholz

Phone: +49-6221-533244
Email: ulrich.scholz_at_...10...

European Media Laboratory GmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 33
69118 Heidelberg
Germany

Amtsgericht Mannheim / HRB 335719
Managing Partner: Dr. h.c. Klaus Tschira, Scientific and Managing Director: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de <http://www.eml-d.villa-bosch.de>