[eclipse-clp-users] A request on clpqr

From: Alexandre Saidi <Alexandre.Saidi_at_...37...>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 17:32:08 +0200
Hi every body,
Does anybody know how to obtain source code of clp(qr) ?
I've been using it around 1995.
Of course, Eclipse is here running ".pl" of clp(qr) but running clp(q)
or clp(r) alone on a Mac is what I want to catch !
Gprolog also runs clp(r) partially.
Bprolog calls LP for real handling.

In case that anybody has an up to date mail (of Ch. Holzbaur ?) or
source code (C, C++) ?

Regards

Alex