Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Program Does not Load

From: Marco Gavanelli <marco.gavanelli_at_...17...>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 15:45:40 +0100
Hi Amine,

Amine Marref wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to load the attached program (hope attachment is accessible), but Eclipse is not loading it, neither giving any error message. Can somebody please investigate the matter?

On my machine, I get the following error:

*** Overflow of the global/trail stack in spite of garbage collection!
You can use the "-g kBytes" (GLOBALSIZE) option to have a larger stack.
Peak sizes were: global stack 131020 kbytes, trail stack 4148 kbytes

As far as I understand the program is too big for the default values of
memory. I followed the suggestion in the error, and invoked:

	eclipse -g 1000000

then I was able to load your program.

Best,
Marco

--
Marco Gavanelli, Ph.D. in Computer Science
Dept of Engineering