Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Two problems with the ic-Solver

From: Andreas Berger <aberger_at_...228...>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:51:57 +0100
Ok, it was the easiest way to use the third solution, because i have C
Integers as values. But I see it's not the most efficient way. With the
domain {0 .. 10^7) it takes a second to calculate the value.
An yes,. i have only a few constraints of this type and so it's ok.
Maybe I will try to use the "bool_bitand" suggestion of yours, would
that be much faster?
But then i have to split the Integers into bits first...

Thank's
Andreas