Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Debugging and Development

From: WL Ko <u0605346_at_...229...>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 02:19:24 +0800
I'm currently using Notepad++ for syntax highlighting, and the usual good
practices for incremental development (if in doubt, compile again, or revert
to last compilable version). The tracer though quite painful to read at
times (it may tell you where is the error and even what it is (like stream
errors) but you still have to figure out the actual cause of it on your
own), has been sufficient for debugging needs along with a generous dose of
writelns..

(Of course, this is only coming from someone into his third month of Prolog)