[eclipse-clp-users] data size sent to eclipse!!

From: carole dawood <carole.dawood_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 22:44:13 +0300
Hello,
i do not think that the data are sent correctly because if they are what is
then the problem. When testing the same set of data in Eclipse, i get an
answer but after a certain delay, could it be the problem???? If yes, can it
be solved or not.
In my java code, i am collecting my data in a list to be sent later in the
rpc call . What i get from Eclipse is handeld in CompoundTerms and
Collections.... What do you think??

Thank you a lot,
Carole Dawood
Computer Science and Engineering