Re: [eclipse-clp-users] bb_min and C

From: Kish Shen <kisshen_at_...5...>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:12:26 +0000
Sorry, I forgot to outline a more concrete suggestion of how you might
avoid programming in C:

The idea is to keep the search goal in ECLiPSe, so what you could do is
write a do_search goal in ECLiPSe that is designed to be called from C:

do_search(<My options>, <return data>) :-
     <process options>,
     search(.....),
     <process return data>.

and keep My options and return data as simple data structures, and you
write process_options to process the incoming data to produce what you
need for the call to search, and you process the results afterwards to
return to C.