[eclipse-clp-users] 'php-eclipseclp' released on Google Code

From: Yngwie <yngwie_at_...164...>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:45:40 +0100
Dear all,
I'm glad to tell you all that I've released under BSD license my
implementation of a communication layer between PHP and ECliPSe-CLP (aka
php-eclipseclp).
Even if this implementationgoes back some time ago, only recently I had
some time to document it and share it.

I've created a project on Google Code
(http://code.google.com/p/php-eclipseclp) so you can download it and
browse the source code, in the hope this might be useful for someone.
All comments, suggestions and proposals are obviously welcome.

Cheers,

Andrea Montemaggio.