Re: [eclipse-clp-users] ECLiPSe on Mountain Lion (OS X 10.8)

From: David Dreisigmeyer <dwdreisigmeyer_at_...6...>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 14:31:37 -0400
This seems to work for x86_64_macosx:

if [ -z $GCCLIBDIR ]; then
GCCLIBDIR="."
fi

I get many errors along the lines of:

Eplex error: Could not find any of the solver interfaces:
[ list, of, things, that, were, not, found ]

How can I avoid these?

Also, what third-party packages are needed by ECLiPSe?  I know OS X 10.8
has gmp and tcl 8.5.* on it aso I'd need to sym link those.  Beyond that
what else would be needed?  Is there anything else that should be done
beyond the third-party libraries?

This is probably covered in the manual but I'm finding that a bit hard to
follow.

Thanks,

-Dave

--