[eclipse-clp-users] Getting MySQL access setup

From: Travis Johnson <travis.johnson_at_...363...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 21:08:07 +0000
In following along with the embedding tutorial for getting using MySQL with ECLiPSe...
http://eclipseclp.org/doc/embedding/embroot061.html

I execute the following statement to test the libraries...
lib(dbi).

The result of which is...
system interface error: The specified module could not be found.
in load("i386_nt/dbi_mysql.dll")

*** compilation aborted in the file //C/Program Files (x86)/ECLiPSe 6.1/lib/dbi.eco

lists.eco  loaded in 0.00 seconds

I verified that the dbi_mysql.dll is in fact in the lib/i386_nt folder.  I also placed the libmysql.dll file from my MySQL installation in the same folder (as indicated in the documents, "a place where it can be accessed, such as lib/<arch>".

Does anyone have any ideas that may help me move forward?

Regards,
Tj