[eclipse-clp-users] Debugging constraint programs for performance

From: Misha Aizatulin <avatar_at_...354...>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 21:13:35 +0200
hi all,

  I am new to constraint programming and the main stumbling block so far
has been the following: when your program is slow, how do you figure out
where the time is spent? I'm looking for suggestions for what the
workflow should be.

  There is a paper "Debugging Constraint Programs" by Micha Meyer, but I
couldn't find any implementation follow-up.

Best,
  Misha