Re: [eclipse-clp-users] 'Problem is infeasible!' in eplex goes to stdout

From: Sergii Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 22:07:13 -0700
Hi,

Do you have any estimate when you will be able to update the
Cbc we use by compiling it with the macro to suppress the printing of
these messages?

I'd want to publish an article that have some examples using eplex, and I'd
like the examples to work with the latest stable ECLiPSe version if someone
wants to test.

Sergii.