[eclipse-clp-users] Declaratively solving tricky Google Code Jam problems with Prolog-based ECLiPSe CLP system

From: Sergii Dymchenko <kit1980_at_...6...>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 02:01:44 -0800
Hello,

You might be interested to know that a paper I first-authored,
"Declaratively solving tricky Google Code Jam problems with Prolog-based
ECLiPSe CLP system", has been accepted to the 30th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On
Applied Computing as a poster paper (2 pages).

6-page version of the preprint is available at
http://sdymchenko.com/media/files/gcj-eclipse-sac15.pdf

This is my first paper, and I would appreciate any feedback.

Also, I'd like to submit the preprint to arXiv.org. Do you know someone who
could endorse me?

-Sergii.