Re: [eclipse-clp-users] Declaratively solving tricky Google Code Jam problems with Prolog-based ECLiPSe CLP system

From: Joachim Schimpf <jschimpf_at_...311...>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 02:28:59 +0000
Hi Sergii,

This is great news, sorry for the late reply!  I find the paper nicely written
and structured, and will send you a few comments on details in separate email.

Do you think we can host a version of this on the ECLiPSe web site?  As for
arXiv, I have unfortunately not been able to locate any coauthors who are
endorsers -- maybe someone else on the mailing list has a contact?

Thanks again for this contribution!

-- Joachim