Third-party libraries for ECLiPSe
Python Interface (released Sep 2012)
Oreste Bernardi provides a Python module that interfaces to ECLiPSe. It is available under BSD license at http://pyclp.berlios.de or http://developer.berlios.de/projects/pyclp/. The functionality corresponds to that of the C interface, and takes advantage of Python's weak typing and garbage collection.
PHP Interface (released Nov 2011)
Andrea Montemaggio has released under BSD license his implementation of a communication layer between PHP and ECliPSe-CLP (aka php-eclipseclp). The project is on Google Code ( http://code.google.com/p/php-eclipseclp ) so you can download it and browse the source code, in the hope this might be useful. All comments, suggestions and proposals are welcome.
Editors with ECLiPSe support
- Use this emacs eclipse mode. Copy the eclipse.el file to where your emacs can find it and add this to your .emacs.
- Vile (vi like emacs)
- Add the syntax coloring filter ecl-filt.l and add this to your .vilerc (works also for Prolog).
- Use this eclipse.syn file.
- Path Traversal Conditions solver
- by Chris Meudec. Path Traversal Conditions (PTCs) are symbolic conditions expressed in terms of the inputs only that must be satisfied to reach a given path in a piece of code. The PTC Solver can solve such constraints and generate solutions for the variables involved. Thus the PTC Solver can be used in the areas of program analysis, symbolic execution, testing, etc.
- Minisat Interface
- A port of the Minisat interface by Codish, Lagoon and Stuckey - Download here.
Ruben Viegas has contributed GRASPER, a constraint solver over graphs.
It is distributed as
with recent builds of ECLiPSe 5.10 (as part of the
eclipse_misc package). A background paper is
Cardinal set solver is packaged with ECLiPSe 5.7#60 and newer.
- Christian Holzbaur's clp(Q,R) constraint solver: Download, Manual.
ECLiPSe 5.10 and later includes the MySQL interface lib(dbi). Earlier contributions are:
- ECLiPSe/MySQL Interface by Thomas Kolbe, University of Bonn, Germany.
- ECLiPSe/Oracle Interface by Thomas Kolbe, University of Bonn, Germany.
Visual Basic Interface
An interface for embedding ECLiPSe into Visual Basic applictions. This code used to be in the ECLiPSe distribution but can no longer be maintained by ECLiPSe team itself. We are looking for volunteers to take it over!
The parcPLAN temporal planning system.
Paulo Moura's Logtalk system, an object-oriented extension to Prolog.
Libraries for development of RoboCup simulation league clients. Contains a C/C++ library and a library for ECLiPSe.