Re: [eclipse-users] Finding which constraints failed

From: Vivek Balaraman <vivek.balaraman_at_...6...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:18:36 +0530
To add to my own earlier statement.

I am doing this at present by implementing something like this

my_own_equal(A,B,C):-

(
A $= B + C
;
printf("Ooops, %w = %w + %w failed%n",[A,B,C])
).

I was just wondering whether there is already something in place that I can
use. I had hopes of the 3 argument reified constraint format such as $=/3
but faced some problems with that so implemented my own.

Thanks

Vivek