[ Reference Manual | Alphabetic Index ]
Finite Set Constraints Library - obsolescent, use library(fd_sets) instead
- Var is the cardinality of the set term Sterm.
- ?Svar `:: +Domain
- Terms in Svar have the set domain Domain.
- ?Sterm `< ?Sterm1
- Sterm is a subset of Sterm1.
- ?Sterm `<> ?Sterm1
- Sterm and Sterm1 are disjoint.
- ?Sterm `= ?Sterm1
- Sterm and Sterm1 are equal.
- Lsets is a list of set domain variables which are constrained to be
- all_union(?Lsets, ?Svar)
- Lsets is a list of set domain variables whose union is the set term Svar.
- el_weight(+Var, ?Wvar)
- Var is an element of type e(Val,Weight) from a weighted domain. Wvar is a
free variable unifying with the weight Weight of Var.
- glb(?S, ?Glb)
- S is a set domain variable and Glb is the lower bound of its domain.
- ?E in ?Sterm
- E belongs to the set term Sterm.
- list2set(+List, ?Svar)
- Transforms a ground list List into a ground set Svar.
- lub(?S, ?Lub)
- S is a set domain variable and Lub is the lower bound of its domain.
- max_weight(?Svar, ?Var)
- Svar is a weighted set domain variable whose maximal possible weight
attached to an element is Var.
- modify_bound(+Flag, ?Svar, +Var)
- Flag is a flag which takes its value in fglb, lubg. It indicates the bound
of the set domain variable Svar which should be updated and take the value
Var which is ground.
- ?E notin ?Sterm
- E does not belong to the set term Sterm.
- Instanciate Svar to a value in its set domain.
- Succeeds if SVar is a ground set (not a set domain)
- set2list(+Svar, ?List)
- Transforms a ground set Svar into a list of ordered elements List.
- set_range(?Svar, ?Glb, ?Lub)
- Svar is a set domain variable and Glb and Lub are the respective lower
bound and upper bound of its domain.
- sum_weight(?Svar, ?Var)
- Svar is a weighted set domain variable or a weighted ground set and Var a
free variable or a domain variable or an integer which represents the
weight of Svar.
- Status: deprecated
- Author: Carmen Gervet and Pascal Brisset, ECRC
- Copyright © 1995-2006 Cisco Systems, Inc
- Date: $Date: 2009/07/16 09:11:25 $
Generated from conjunto.eci on 2022-04-24 18:55